Made By Midnight

Made By Midnight is a work in progress. You will find an ever growing collection of artisan made jewelry and gifts. Wire work, beautiful glass, quality Swarovski crystals, and semiprecious stones abound in handmade items that are sure to please a myriad of pallets, from timid and classic to bold and trendy. Treat yourself to one of a kind creations, or show a special someone in your life how much you care with a thoughtful gift they're sure to treasure.

Please bookmark this page (or use the "follow this blog" option on the right) and visit often!

**Please also notice that I offer limited graphics designs as well!!**

Questions? Ready to order? Please see my Etsy shop or email all inquiries to: madebymidnight@yahoo.com


Sunday, May 30, 2010

Back in the saddle on Etsy!



Okay, so I've still not gotten graphics or any jewelry listed on there yet, however I have been doing some spring cleaning and plan to post some excess crafting supplies in the destash section of my Etsy store. so far I have a few retired design/rare rubber stamp sets up for grabs at phenomenal (IMO) prices. I've done my homework and researched the sets I have and saw that they were going for ridiculous prices, especially on eBay, so I've listed what I have at a fraction of the eBay prices... better grab them if you want them! I shall be listing more in the next few days as I have time to take pics and such (there's a big box of them!) so stay tuned!!

No comments: